Friday, January 22, 2010

I.Heart.Tea


I LOVE tea. I drink at least a pot a day. I love it for so many reasons. 1. it's calorie free 2. it's healthy 3. it's warm. I can come up with many more, but those are just some of them. My favorites tend to be black tea based, but my husbands love for green has grown on me and I do really like green, too.

I've always appreciated the taste of Earl Grey. It has a sweeter taste to it than just plain English Breakfast. I bought a new box the other day of Bigelow because it was cheaper. I'm actually very disappointed in it. I don't usually like Stash teas, they just seem much lower quality to me. But, in this case, I have to say that Stash Earl Grey is much better than Bigelow Earl Grey.

*Pictures courtesy of Amazon.com. I am not affiliated with Stash, Bigelow, or Amazon. This is simply my personal opinion.*

No comments:

Post a Comment